Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Johnny Walker, Keep Walking !

I 'm pleased to move forward with the BN Youth Strategist task by having BN Youth Chairman special interview with Sinchew which was published on 6.7.09 after the recent 2 major event dialogs with EMCO , Belia 4Bs & Sahabat NGOs.

There will be more dialogs coming up after Manik Urai by election.

Now, I am pursuing hard to have Masjid Tanah Muhibbah Town the appreciation as model for Malaysia.

I always believe in keep moving to the right direction with even half a step forward. As long as the earth is moving, we keep moving !

Last Friday, I met up a young guy ( as my company volunteer IT vendor) for coffee at Oldtown Kopitiam. After the IT talk, we were however moving on our discussion into current political talks.

I was surprise the young man was very pessimistic of the current political scenario as if BN would not even have any chance at all despite the current Economic Openess of abolishment of the quota system.

Apparently, the mental of "Sentence To Death" is deep in his mind and wish that any change will lead to so-called "New System".

I agree fully that mistakes,weaknesses , shortcoming should be punished but it must be given the opportunity to rectify and revive and re-perform.

I also agree 2 alliances in Malaysia as part of democratic progress and competition for healthy grow, check and balance.

I also support view of any "INCLUSIVE TALKS" for country harmony and growth. Inclusive talks means with all BN components involved.

My strong view is when someone has nothing to lose, there would not be any benchmark any more.

Everything Starts From Now ; Benchmark Created From Now !

Finally, I found out the Young Man was the assistant to MP, Reporter and current politcal party think-tank.

Hey, I am who I am ; You are not even dare to mention your background !

I respect people with different ideology but need to be "inclusive" in discussion.

As psychology, Keep shaking head and hands to disagree as part of the sign of "Pre-stand" and lead to stubborn. " Pre-stand " and "Stubborness" will resist to grow and creativity.

Creative could be interpreted as : Whatever that we have not done previously but we do now, it is creative ; whatever that we have done and still doing now is conservative !


Creative can be said as : if not White, Black is creative; if not Expansion, Consolidation can be as creative; If not Big, Small is creative.....

Keep moving - "Johnnie Walker, Keep Walking" is the continuinity of Creativity.

Stop moving or being pessimistic means asking the Earth to stop spinning ! Can We ?

No comments: