Thursday, August 20, 2009

You're Not Fired !

Dear Beh,

Thanks for your encouragement all the times.

I will contact with the “Indian friend” -1Malaysia to help me selling the books.

I will post your comment on my blog as appreciation.

Neil Foo

From: Beh [mailto:beh@ferndale.com.my] Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 7:32 PMTo: 'Neil Foo'Subject: Book On Display Suggestion

Dear Neil Foo,

Your ‘You’re Not Fired!’ book is amazing. This is a simple and straight forward reading book but with strong messages for everybody to think and digest.

I will foresee this book will sell very well due to its pricing and contents. I have been buying this kind of book at Indian Restaurants which I think this is one of the distributing channels you can consider.

As a friend I am proud of you on your latest development.

Good luck!

Thank you.

Best regards,
BEH HOCK HENG (Mr.)
DIRECTOR
FERNDALE DIRECT SDN BHD
Email :
beh@ferndale.com.my Skype : behkaya
My blog for company's matters :
http://www.behhh-hhbeh.blogspot.com/