Monday, June 1, 2009

Demand & Supply - When the market is back !


I have just on my business trip to Jakarta, Surabaya from 26-28/5/09.

Besides the ritual of Indonesia trip with Nasi Padang, Ikan Bakar Groume, I am pleased the market has come back after months of low tide of international market.

As I said 4 months ago " The demand is low now due to depressed of Western market shrinkage but the once of market revive, there will be shortage of supply", it proven that month of May 09 has shown sign of short supply in wood industry.

I am not fortune teller but with experience and optimism , I could foresaw such phenomenon change in demand/supply shift every time.

I remember I have written a big article with the topic of " 3 up, 3 down of wood base industry" back in early 2000, there is always cycle of up-down-up in business world.

The inspiration is only those with independent of thought would help one to capture the great opportunity to take advantage like price game, stock-up game and etc..

Neil Foo

No comments: