Saturday, October 17, 2009

15Malaysia Young Directors



It was our pleasure to meet up 15Malaysia Short Film's Directors Albert Low, Benji Lim, Bahir Yeusoff in conjunction with KEMAN's dialog with these rising entertainers cum educators of 1Malaysia phenomena.
Their forefront mentality, energetic, humours and good English speaking ability make the dialogs very very interesting.
I said to them : " I am seeing future John Woo, Li An and Steven Spielberg in front of me......"
I asked Benji and Bahir : " Have KJ and Nam Wee become friend after the Meter film?"
Benji went : " I almost this close not to agree to shoot the film 。。。 becos my impression of。。。。。"
Benji went again : " Nam Wee said KJ "Jiah Pai"( Hokkien)".
Finally, Benji said " Both of them went very well in the mamak shop having good interaction after KJ took the initative and all old perception went away and they become friend. "
Seeing is believing , write off perception !

No comments: